Monday, March 6, 2017

Story of your choice


My teacher is very nice and kind.My teacher has lots of stuff she even has a laptop that is silver and does not have any marks on it.My teacher has 25 students in her class.My teacher has a hard time to get sorted with some people.The teachers name is Mrs Roach.She loves drinking coffee sometimes I think.My teacher is trying to get people on the top of the ladder.The ladder means if you work really hard then you get your name written on the ladder.Mrs Roach she has lots of stuff.Mrs Roach has maths games and normal games and the maths games are only to be used for maths.The normal games are supposed to be used only on rainy days.My teacher is sometimes on duty she makes sure anybody doesn't get hurt on the playground.My teacher has to sometimes go to the office for a meeting.Sometimes we can have a BBQ at school for some information.My teacher has got a key for the Chromebooks and has a another key to lock the doors.When we go to play capture the flag and when we go swimming at the Frimley pools and our pool we lock the doors.Mrs Roach helps you learn.Mrs Roach has these little coupons that when you get a hundred dollars you get different stuff like to wear pjs to school or get a ice block or have lunch with the teacher or wear mufti to school or free time on the playground.Mrs Roach has lots of stuff to do today she has to read with students.Mrs Roach helps students on their chromebook to blog some neat and tidy writing.The teachers students  are Bison,Emilie,Lavini,Riley,Alya,Phoenix,Prapty,Troy,Jake,Beau,Andre,Conner,Fatihah,Mia,Integra,Disha,Sasha,Essence,Koia,Synclair,Chosen,Kingston,Kyra and Jaqob, that is some of her students.If you want to know more about them I will tell you these students get kind of noisy sometimes because they want to talk to their BBF.Mrs Roach has blond and black striped hair and she wears colourful clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment