Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Me and My best friend Ayla



  My  best friend Ayla and I were getting ready for camp so we started packing our stuff.
  Soon enough we got our stuff packed and we headed to camp .
My friend Ayla was so excited for camp she said” hurry up Disha we're getting late  for camp”
  So we continued walking .
  Then 15 minutes later we were there so  we started setting our stuff at camp Ayla had some trouble so I helped her soon it was night time so we got in our tent and we went to sleep,but a little while later Ayla heard something so she came in my tent and woke me up to see what it was.So we got out of the tent and we went to see what it was so we got closer and closer and closer until Ayla screamed aaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what will happen next to be continued...

1 comment: