Monday, February 20, 2017

Swing bridge

WALT - use our senses and the 5 W’s when writing  
I can hear the bridge creaking, it’s creepy.I can see water, an old bridge and trees, they are fresh trees.
I can smell nature,it smells like flowers.I can taste air,it clears your mouth.They are here to take photos of nature.It is in the jungle where the wild dangerous animals live. “Look said the photographer there is a sign saying- watch out for wild animals. But the other photographer did not read the sign so the people did not care about anything so they went on the wiggly and wobbly bridge,  they did not care.So they crossed the bridge safely.Then when they got to the other side they saw wild animals staring at them so they ran into the deep deep jungle and they got lost.It was in 1980s, it was long long ago .It was very rusty and dusty and wet.I feel the soaked wood.Warning-, do not bring baby to this bridge it is very dangerous.The photographers were lost till 2004.I wonder if the photographers could ever get out of the wild jungle?

No comments:

Post a Comment